If you’re looking for property in Canterbury, there is a great selection of Properties for Sale in Canterbury. Take a look at the list below and see if anything takes your fancy. There is a wide range of properties available, from apartments to houses. If you’re looking for something specific, such as a house with three bedrooms and two bathrooms or an apartment on the first floor, In this guide, you can find information on the types of property available and the typical price range for each type.
Three-bedroom semi-detached house
- Location: Canterbury
- Price: £195,000
- Features: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, and a dining room. The kitchen has an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, and tumble dryer. There is a small garden to the side of the property, which would be great for entertaining guests or children.
- Amenities: Close to all local amenities, including shops, restaurants, and parks. The bus stop is only a few minutes walk away to take you into town or to Canterbury train station.
- Neighbourhood: With beautiful countryside surrounding it and easy access to the Canterbury city centre via car or public transport, this area is perfect for families who want somewhere quiet yet convenient when it comes time for work or play!
Four-bedroom detached house
a 4-bedroom detached house with a large garden, detached garage, large kitchen, family room, and double glazing. Gas-central heating and oil-fired central heating
For Sale is a two-bedroom maisonette.
- Location: Canterbury
- Price: £105,000
- Type: Flat/Apartment/Maisonette
- Size: The two-bedroom apartments in this development range in size from 42 to 44 m2, and some have balconies. The size of your home will depend on which floor you choose, so please check with us for more information. Scaffolding and scaffold towers are placed outside homes as part of our work programme. As this work cannot be avoided, we apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Three-bedroom detached bungalow
The property is in the CT3 1AD postcode district, close to the town centre and local shops. It has 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a kitchen/dining room, and a lounge with a gas fire. There is also a conservatory off the rear of the property, which overlooks an enclosed garden with a patio area and shed. The accommodation comprises:
- Entrance hall
- Laundry room/WC (covered by tiled flooring)
- Lounge/dining room (with fireplace)
- Kitchen/Diner (with matching wall and base units and worktops, a gas hob and electric oven, and an extractor hood over)
On the first floor, there are three bedrooms: one double bedroom overlooking the front garden, one single bedroom overlooking the side aspect, and a family bathroom fitted with a suite including a WC and wash basin set within a vanity unit below window level overlooking the side aspect. Outside, there is ample parking space for up to three cars on the driveway that leads to the garage, where additional storage can be found, alongside a paved patio area leading out into an enclosed lawned garden area complete with a gazebo, offering further scope for entertaining guests or quiet relaxation time in the summer months, should you so wish!
Great property for a young family or couple, this spacious three-bedroom townhouse is complete with two bathrooms, three reception rooms, and tasteful decor throughout. The ground floor comprises the kitchen, which leads through to the dining room and lounge. There are two good-sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom upstairs. There is also an enclosed private garden at the back of the property that our clients have fully landscaped within their budget.
5+ Bed Detached House
This property is a detached house with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. It has 3 reception rooms, 2 kitchens, 3 garages, and a landscaped garden.
These properties are currently on the market in Canterbury.
Canterbury property for sale
No matter whether you’re looking for a single-family home, townhouse, or condo, Canterbury has something for you! Whether you’re interested in living close to the ocean or prefer quiet suburbs. There is a wide range of Properties for Sale in Canterbury available.
The following are featured listings from the MLS® System:
There are many Properties for Sale in Canterbury, but these are some of the most affordable. The average price for a property in the city is £190,000, so these homes can be enjoyed by anyone looking to get on the property ladder.